Jesus vs. Godzilla Jesus vs. Godzilla

Wow.

Easily the most EPIC thing I've seen all day. To put that in perspective, I've been watching Dragon Ball all day.
Some things could use improvement though, like how some parts of the movie are totally silent. Those parts could definitely use some sound effects.
This was great, it had everything! Mouth blasts, bankai, Gurren-Lagann... Couldn't have written a better storyboard myself.
Nice job!

Raping time!!! Raping time!!!

Random is good

Randomness is always a good thing.
Next time, take it the extra mile and give it some color and a background.
Great work!

Megaman X: The Mavericks Megaman X: The Mavericks

Decent

While some of the jokes may have been lame, the quality of your animation was way above most others.
Chill Penguin's was amazing!

Good luck on your next Flash!

Emanhattan responds:

almost all poeple liked the penguin one

Big Truck Adventures 2 Big Truck Adventures 2

Excellent game, but...

It could definitely use a free-play mode with randomly generated levels. Without it, it loses some replay value.
You could even choose what kind of cargo you want to carry.
Great game other than that! I'm impressed that this game is so original.

Mario Remix: Boss Edition Mario Remix: Boss Edition

Fantastic game!

The best game I've ever played on Newgrounds. This is it.
There is actually a glitch, however. If you use a mushroom while Mario's already big, it will waste a mushroom.
One thing that would be nice for this game is a save feature. That way I wouldn't have had to leave my computer on overnight ^_^
Very very good work. It took me forever to beat, and for some reason I found Gravity Man to be the hardest... Well, next to Super Mecha Sonic, of course.

Momentum Missile Mayhem Momentum Missile Mayhem

Fantastic

I like it a lot, but can you update the download version to match this version?
It's still at 1.0.
The graphics are AMAZING! Do you draw them all yourself, or do you have help?

dz2001 responds:

I'm working with an artist.

Soccer in Woodman's Woods Soccer in Woodman's Woods

Your best work.

I found your music on NG a while back, and I've listened to most of the Mega Man tracks. I've always thought that Wood Man's theme from this game was quite underrated and unknown. Your rendition of it is absolutely fantastic, and I regard it as the best remix you've done to date. It even made it into my "Favorites" playlist, something that's quite hard to do!

I was looking through your music again tonight, and I was surprised that this wonderful piece had no reviews. Everything is spot on, and you did indeed make it spectacular. Superbly done. Keep up the good work, and I'd love to see more Mega Man themes done with this much effort and care.