Jesus vs. Godzilla Jesus vs. Godzilla

Wow.

Easily the most EPIC thing I've seen all day. To put that in perspective, I've been watching Dragon Ball all day.
Some things could use improvement though, like how some parts of the movie are totally silent. Those parts could definitely use some sound effects.
This was great, it had everything! Mouth blasts, bankai, Gurren-Lagann... Couldn't have written a better storyboard myself.
Nice job!

Raping time!!! Raping time!!!

Random is good

Randomness is always a good thing.
Next time, take it the extra mile and give it some color and a background.
Great work!

Megaman X: The Mavericks Megaman X: The Mavericks

Decent

While some of the jokes may have been lame, the quality of your animation was way above most others.
Chill Penguin's was amazing!

Good luck on your next Flash!

Emanhattan responds:

almost all poeple liked the penguin one

Day In The Life of a Cow Day In The Life of a Cow

Fantastic work, but...

The graphics and details were simply amazing, and I feel that this is a good start. However, it seems like the movie just kind of... stops. There's no resolution or real ending to the story of the movie, and it makes me want to see more.

Hunter Zero Ep.4 Hunter Zero Ep.4

Great work

Fantastic job with this one, but it lost something without the voice actors.
The one thing that threw me off was that some lines were spoken, but others were not. Next time, try to make it either spoken or not spoken, not a mix like this.

As a longtime fan, congratulations on yet another Flash success!

Blackhead Blackhead

Good, but a bit stereotypical.

Quality of animation was fantastic, but it really wasn't all that funny, mostly because of the use of incorrect stereotypes.

Oedipus's RAD Adventure Oedipus's RAD Adventure

You deserve an A+.

Graphics were decent as well as sound. There were some pronunciation issues, but I can live with that. Great job!

HP and the Liberal Menace HP and the Liberal Menace

Good, but quite long.

It must have taken hours to write such an elaborate storyline.
Honestly, I only had the time to get through chapter 2, but I gave it a "5" out of sheer humor.

Pipe Problems Pipe Problems

The graphics need to match up.

You can't just randomly mix 8 bit and 16 bit sprites like that; the sprites should all be either one or the other.

Sounds were okay though.

Willianatiortrio responds:

odd, the sound what was i hated the most, but what do you mean mix 16 and 8 bit? what i tried to do was make it like the pipe led to mario world and mario got the mushroom there. like a dimmension pipe! omgfz lolzors! well thanks for the non abusive review though, i appreciatte people who know how to write complete sentences :)

Mario Quickie 1 Mario Quickie 1

Great idea.

Very nice concept. I look forward to seeing the next ones!